Writing & Editorial
Copywriting with your market in mind can help any of your business communication – brochure, website, direct mail, newsletter, you name it – work more effectively. By using Clarity Marketing to write your copy, you not only get an experienced copy writer, you get a big bundle of marketing expertise thrown in too. Which means that your copy will be guaranteed to not only sound good but also to serve its business purpose effectively. In fact, I don’t start work on a copy writing project until I know what it is you need to achieve.
With that marketing sensibility to your copy you know you will get the right balance of creative flair and attention to detail, as well as a real focus from your customers’ perspective and with your brand’s tone of voice.
Expert copywriting for:
- Web site copy, for new and existing sites, including web site planning, keyword-driven copy and metadata
- Blog posts
- Newsletters copy
- Email marketing
- Brochures and leaflets
- Case studies
- Business award entries
- Seminar marketing material
- White Papers
- Editorial copy
- Direct mail letters
In online marketing there is a need to publish regular online and social media content – blog posts, news updates, case studies, email newsletters and so on. To be fully effective this content needs ongoing management and that can be a significant chore to the busy owner.
Depending on your needs, this regular retained service could include:
- Defining your content strategy
- Generating ideas for content
- Copywriting to maintain a tone of voice consistent with your brand
- Publishing on websites, on social media, or by email
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators and making recommendations to improve